Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 22 February 2014

FASHION GIRL!!!








This is one of the image from milk & coffee she called Tiffany.
Lovely girl to colour. I have used my copics, keeping a theme of reds & pinks for this one.
Matted her on to red card which I have rounded the corners. Layered this on to four different papers in the pinks & reds with roses big dots, small dots & stripes. To finish all have added the faux stitching around all the edges, make the red paper roses, added the butterflies, some pink candi & the pink roses on a satin red ribbon.






                                         








Thanks for looking 


I have enter this card in to






6 comments:

brenda said...

A real saucy image Tracey and wonderfully bright and welcoming card.

Thanks so much for joining our Ladies Day theme at Allsorts challenge.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

B x

Mervi said...

Hi Tracy,
cute and gorgeous card, lovely colours.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, good luck;-))m

Nikki Stalker said...

Pretty card. Love the red flowers. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Sarah said...

Beautiful girly card Tracey. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Ladies Day challenge x

Andreja said...

WoW, What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at Milk Coffee and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Andreja

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A great card with a great image thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
Hugs
Fiona
Blog co-owner x