Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 18 February 2014

My ragdoll

Our next challenge is a favourite of mine and I hope you all enjoy yourselves with this one. The theme this time is -

'MONOCHROMATIC'

This doesn't mean just black and white, it means that you only use one colour and all the many shades of that colour for your creations. You can make whatever you want for this challenge but the monochromatic theme must be followed. Of course skin colour


Our sponsor for this challenge is -
Joanna Sheen
This is the last challenge for a while that Joanna will be sponsoring us here at LC's, but we would like to thank her so much for her continued support over the years.
She has the most amazing store, full of her special stamps and CD's.
The winner of this challenge will be given a £10.00 gift voucher to spend at her store.


 can be used that is no problem.






So I went down the blacks & greys for this card but you can do any type of mono.

This is the boy rag doll from Fairy dust.

His a lovely boy great to colour in with promarkers. On the background I have add some tiny dots in black to. Matted & layered this on to black,light grey & a silver card. The extras are the rounded edges,black & white twine & the stamped sentiment.


Thanks for looking today

the challenge can be found here.

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, love the rag doll.
Hugs Julie xxx

CraftyKay said...

Lovely creation. Thank you for joining in the crafty bloggers network challenge and good luck.

Kayx
CBN DT

Basslady said...

this is so gorgeous and totally cool!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Giò said...

Your card is just adorable!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
Hugs
Giò

Leslie said...

Your project is absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for playing in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT