Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 4 February 2014

LOVE GIRL

So on with our new challenge and the theme is


THEME

"St Valentin / Love"

We are sponsored this time by






So another great challenge this week, just lovely these images.

This is my card for the challenge.


so here she is, just love her. So have made a 8 by 8 white base card. All to this some hearts backing paper. The gorgeous image I have colour with copic. Matted this on to charcoal grey card to make the image pop out. Added some extra hearts , red pears , a lovely sentiment, paper roses which have a little bit of crystal glitter on them & some pearl hat pins. 


So thanks for looking & please join in this week challenge which is here.

You will also found the monthly challenge for February there to.



I have enter this card in to







15 comments:

Kerry said...

Your card is super sweet Tracey. You've coloured the image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our For The One I Love challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Kerry said...

Your card is super sweet Tracey. You've coloured the image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our For The One I Love challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Unknown said...

What a Gorgeous Design , Thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
XX

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

She's a Color Queen said...

This is lovely, perfect for Valentine's day. We are so glad to have you join us at A Random Fan challenge!

Rebecca Craig said...

This is an adorable card! Thank you for joining us over at A Random Fan!!!

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty! I love those rolled roses. Thanks so much for playing along in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Cara said...

Great Valentine cards Tracey. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

She's a Color Queen said...

Very fun Valentine Card! We are so glad to have you join us at A Random Fan!!

Katelyn said...

Beautiful! I love the flowers.
Artsy-Arts

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the design with the flowers and pins. Thanks for playing at A Random Fan and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx

Rebecca Craig said...

Nice card! Thank you for joining us at A Random Fan!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along this week with A Random Fan "Anything Goes Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

A Random Fan DT
Jenn Zeeb

Laura said...

Wow! Beautiful embellishing! Thanks for joining our first challenge at A Random Fan!

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Thanks for joining us for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week at Flourishes!