Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 2 February 2014

My Blue Mermaid!!!


Good evening just catching up on blog post of cards I have make this week!!!

So this is my first 




How gorgeous is she! This is a image called Aliah just love her. So went for blues & green has she is a mermaid! So coloured her with copic pens & abit of crystal glitter. Made a middle step card just loving these at the moment. Matted the sides with royal blue & black card. The image I can matted on to black & then the royal blue card. To finish off using a white pen did the small dots & faux stitching all around the whole card. 
Extras are the paper flowers in the blues & greens, the blue flowers gems, swirls in the royal blue, the royal blue & light blue ribbons & to finish off the sentiment. 

Did love making this card & I hope you like it to.

Thanks for looking.







Enter this card in to

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Tracy, love how you have coloured this divine image xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Nikki Stalker said...

Lovely card. Gorgeous image. Thanks for entering out DT Call at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the image is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card - the image is lovely and your colouring and card design are gorgeous x Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends :-) Have a lovely week, Em xx

Alyx said...

So beautiful...gorgeous colouring. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

Ms Scrapmess said...

Amazing creation!!! Your colouring is flewless :) Thank you for sharing at Anyone for Anya!

Nelly said...

Absolutely fabulous design!! Thank you for joining the Anyone For Anya challenge.

Nelly ( AFA DT)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month.

Hugs Erin DT x

Helen said...

Gorgeous - a really pretty card.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x