Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 10 February 2014

My Owl Girl!



Good afternoon 

Just finish this card off, trying different skin tones.



This lovely images to draw by Mitzt Sato-Wiuff she has a ebsy site & fb page you must go have a look, the images are beautiful.

So I have used my copic trying the different tone but wanted to keep it soft.
Matted this on to a cool purple card & then on to a fancy square make by a spellbound die. Then by using to of my flower punches have make all the flowers in the 2 tone purples. The extras are the tiny pearls, the purple pearls & sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking today 

8 comments:

Andree said...

A fabulous card and gorgeous colouring.

Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

Debbie said...

Wonderful coloring of her face!! Pretty card!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC43!!

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a sweet card, love the image and colours used. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card and image, wonderfully done Tracey!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Her eyes are just amazing!
Tina

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is so amazing to me! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A fabulous card,lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Robyns Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love your colors! Thanks for joining this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!
Lyn