Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 3 February 2014

MY LOVE BEAR!!



Hi there a new challenge over at Lexi's Creations today !!

The theme is 
                           'VALENTINES DAY / LOVE'


                                     So on to my creation for this challenge.




How lovely is he!

So I have used the Valentine bear from the Fairy dust shop.

Coloured him with copics. cut him out & used a corner rounder on to the edges. Layered him on to 3 different love backing paper. Made some paper rose out of white & red heart paper & added the swirls. Using my silhouette i have made the love using same paper has the roses. To finish off a satin red bow & faux stitching around the whole.

I hope you like it & will join us this time.

The challenge is here.

Fairydust shop is here.

& lovely sponsor for this challenge My Heart Pieces  are here



i HAVE ENTER THIS CARD IN TO 

/artisticinspirationschallenges.HEARTS

/craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.RED

craftyourpassionchallenges.love-is-in-air.

/cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.-my-cutie-valentine.

/kaboodledoodles.blogspot.LOVE

ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.ANYTHING GOES

melonheadzfriends.valentineslove

ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.HEARTS




16 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the sweet image and fab layout.
Hugs Julie xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous Tracey. Love the the word love and those rolled flowers are scrumptious.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Tracey,love this beautiful card, your flowers are fabulous and love the added stitching.
hugs
Glenda

Basslady said...

what a super-cute and delightful card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A fantastic card thanks for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart this fortnight.
Hugs
Fiona DT co-owner xx

Jane Savage said...

Great design and a fabulous image.
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Kates said...

Lovely. I especially like those great little flowers! Thanks for joining Crafting from the heart this week. Kates x

Unknown said...

Awww such a cute image and a lovely card. The flowers are fabulous.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card.Love the layered papers behind the cute image.The wording looks super.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

SoniaW said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart x

Unknown said...

this is super cute, good luck in our challenge over on artistic inspirations

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the adorable image and the embellishments, Thanks for join in with us at Ooh La la, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

crafty-stamper said...

cute card love the papers,layers and flowers- thanks for joinin us at Crafting from the Heart
Carol DT x

Anne said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Hugs x

Tiffany Did... said...

Super cute! You can feel the love!! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends. We hope to see your work again really soon!

Blessings,
Tiffany DT