Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 8 February 2014

my 20's Lady



Good evening 

I have lots of posts to put on today, made a few cards this week & had no time to posted them so it all on tonite!!

This is my first & I love her.


This is Maddie from Lacy sunshine how cute is she!

So have use my spectrum noir pens on her in blues & oranges. Layered on to blue card which I have rounded the edges. Matted this on to a pale blue backing with tiny flowers on it. Make the orange paper flowers to go with her head pieces. Just to finish added the blue sparkly brads in the centre,sentiment & the faux stitching in a white gel pen.




Thanks for looking more card to come today!


I have entered this card in to

lacysunshinechallengeblog. use a sentiment

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the sweet image and colour combo.
Hugs Julie xxx

sammi said...

Very cute. Wow, those are some huge bright colored flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "use a sentiment" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.