Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 14 September 2015

Autumn colours at Dream Valley

 
 
 
Happy Monday
 
The new challenge starts today at Dream Valley
 
We are sponsor by
 
Robyn's Fetish
 
 
The theme is AUTUMN COLOURS .
 
 
This is my card
 
 
 
This is scare with pumpkins you can get him from the shop here.
I has the theme is Autumn colours that what I have used on the images using my copics. The backing paper is a corn pattern paper, this is matted on to the copper pearl paper which I have embossed. All this on to the tan base card. My extras are the stamped sentiment & the autumn leaves.
 
Thanks for looking
 
This challenge is here.
 
I have enter this card into
 
 
 


6 comments:

Kaija said...

Lovely card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Welcome again and Good Luck!
Gr.Kaija DT-member

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rebecca Wong said...

Such a beautiful card, love it!
Thanks for sharing in Our Crafty Corner Challenge, hope to see you again.
Rebecca, DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and a beautiful autumn card Tracey

gr karin and

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing it with us Our crafty corner great job!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great fall creation!

Thanks you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!