Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 14 September 2015

Mid month reminder for Oddballs FB Challenge.

 
 
Good Morning
 
This is my card for our mid reminder
 
Has always anything goes with a Oddball image.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So this is the lovely Tiffany you can get her from the shop here, don't forget to use my discount code for 10% DT TRACEY 10.
 
So I have made this super easel spider web card using a SVG file from birdscards. She has some fab files & this one was FREE!!!.
 
So cut the base in black & matted with the bright orange. Tiffany has been colour with copics in tones of orange & grey with a hint of glitter!! Cut her out & added to the top. My other extras are the sentiment & the bakers twine.
 
Thanks for looking today
 
This FB challenge is here.
 
 
I have enter this card into
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy - what a great card! Love the spiders web. Fab spooky make. Thanks for joining us over on Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) xx

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "more than one fold” challenge over at Come and Get it.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

Tanvi said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion#279.Good luck.