Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Lizzy Love FB Challenge



So our new challenge on FB page OddballArtStamps starts today!!

Has always it anything goes using a Oddball image.


This is mine for you.



This is Josie & the Butterflies. So starting with the card base this is a butterfly gate fold card. Cut out on my Silhouette in white card & then cut the butterflies & matted card out in gold mirror. Coloured her in oranges tones with copics, gel pens & glitter. The other extras are the butterflies using a punch & the flowers. The sentiment is also included with this image.

So thanks for looking 

The challenge will be here.

I have enter this card into




7 comments:

Angelique said...

Awesome card, love how you used the butterflies as the gatefold doors.

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
Oddball Art Stamp Co. Challenge
Oddball Art Stamps Facebook

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

Fikreta said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for joining us at crafty mess !
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki DT member

Aunty Sue said...

awesome love the diecuts and perfect for our challenge of things with wings at Polkadoodles. Thanks for sharing and good luck.
Aunty Sue DT

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Stunning project honey xx
Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xxx

Lizzy Love said...

Fabulous!!!! Love this, gorgeous coloring! <3

Tanvi said...

This is so cute! Such a clever use of the butterflies! TFS at Craft Your Passion#277!