Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 17 September 2015

Autumn time

 
 
There is a challenge on the FB page of Moon flowers this Month. And I'm loving these images
 
So I have some & went for it!!
 
 
 
This is the gorgeous Ashlee Toad Faerie. Has the challenge is Autumn colours this is what I have used. Starting with the shape card in cream. I have added this gorgeous autumn colour paper which I designed in Craft Artist. Coloured her with Orange & pale brown tones using my copics. Cut her on in a cloud shape! My other extras are the leaves, faux stitching & the sentiment.
 
Thanks for looking
 
 
I have enter this card into
 
 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tracey this is just so beautiful and I adore the autumn hues.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful card Tracey. I love the Moon Flower image you have used. I used the same image on a tag at Crafting with Friends this week. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Connie Can Crop said...

Just love this gorgeous card!! So happy you entered at Connie can crop. Thank you. Scrappy hugs!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

This little fairy is adorable. You did great using our color challenge. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop. Best luck

Suze said...

Lovely shaped card. Thank you for joining in the Digi Only Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Daphne/Scrapsofstuff said...

I love your little fairy. Thank you so much for sharing and entering the Connie Can Crop Color Challenge.

Unknown said...

Love your fairy and I love your card! Thanks for linking up at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

Angela ~ DT