Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 1 September 2015

cool treat at Tuesday Throwdown



Good Morning

Team B turn at Tuesday Throwdown

The theme is COOL TREATS

We are sponsor by



This is my card for you.


This is Cupcake with leave .  I have gone with the mint greens & pinks for this card. The base is a 10 by 7 mint card. The backing paper I have designed on craft artist, This lovely cupcake has been coloured with copics & lots of crystal glitter. My other extras are the dolly which I got from the Silhouette store,paper flowers using a die,white lace,2 stamped sentiment & the bow.

Thanks for looking today

This challenge is here

I have enter this card into



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ! Stunning card , thank you for entering My Whimsical little world Challenge xx Lisa xx

Debi said...

Wonderful card. Love the mint and pink combo. The flowers and leaves are fabulous. Nice job, Teamie. Hugs, Debi

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for entering our third challenge "Anything Goes" over on the "My Whimsical Little World" challenge blog.

Gorgeous colour combinations and layout. Love the frills and the shapes you have used. A great pretty card.

I hope you will join us for more of our future monthly challenges. Lots of images to be won.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx MWLW DT Team Leader

Peanut said...

What a sweet card, Tracey! Thanks for sharing.
xxx Asha

Nicky G said...

Love the colour combinations, well done. Good luck and thanks for entering the My Whimsical little world blog challenge. Hope to see you again in future ones.

Marie Richardson said...

Love your colour combo, thanks for joining in with our challenge over at My Whimsical Little World challenge blog
Hugs
Marie DT member
Xxxxx

Eret said...

Such a pretty card, Tracy. Love your sparkling cupcake and those darling little flowers. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x