Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 4 September 2015

It's special occasion at Simply Create Too




So this is the mid reminder post for our challenge at Simply Create 

The theme is 

SPECIAL OCCASION


This is my project.



This is a CUTE baby boy book. Has we are now in September this time 14 years ago I so on the verge on giving birth to my first son. I would have love something like this to put photos in. 

So I have cut the letter out using my silhouette with white card matted on to a dark blue & stripe pale blue. I have made the animal & coloured with copics. Other extra is the faux stitching.

Thanks for looking 

Please come & join us 

The challenge is here.

I have enter this book into








9 comments:

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Love this! Perfect for our LOTS OF BLUE theme. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
~DT Janis

kahaulani said...

super cute baby card!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE linky party-DT elecia

applejack cards by sue said...

What a gorgeous idea, looks beautiful and will make a lovely keepsake. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for the baby inspiration...I have so many baby projects to finish...I need to get busy! Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges!

♥ Sue Kment

Lau W said...

Superb creation, adorable !
Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Jackie C said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork at PDE, hugs, Jackie DT member

Borqna said...

BRAVO!!!
Good luck!

Heather B said...

This is a gorgeous album! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Time Challenges.