Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 10 September 2015

New Release for Julia Spiri



How exciting!!!


I'm one of the ladies on the release team for Julia.

And guess what she has a new release!!!



 She is so cute 

Her she is 


This is my project.



So I have made this book box. Great for any girl to keep jewellery etc. This is made using my silhouette.

So the gorgeous Mollie is new release love her.

Gone with the darker pinks on her using copics & added some glitter to. Cut her out & pop her on the dolly. Cover the book in the green &pink paper. My other extras are the flowers, butterflies which our tattered lace die cuts & the pinks gems.

Thanks for looking.

I hope you love Mollie to & go looking at the shop here.


I HAVE ENTER THIS BOX INTO


11 comments:

Jan said...

This is gorgeous xx Jan

Julia Spiri said...

Great and beautiful book box! Love this!
Hugs, Julia.

Pamela said...

So sweet, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

teachdanz said...

This is great!! What a really neat way to give a gift!! Thanks for linking up with Craftin Desert Divas "Just for Kids" linky party!!
Nicole
CDD dt

CA Scrapper said...

Such a pretty box. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Olivia said...

Such a wonderfully done box. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

Julie Odil said...

Of course, I love the Julia Spiri image, and the box is a great idea! Thanks for joining our box challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog. Julie, DT

Georgiana said...

What a pretty book box. Sure is a neat cute that I haven't seen before. Thank you for joining our “3D” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Gerda said...

What a adorable box!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous trinket box, lovely design and colour choice. Thank you for joining us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck in the draw.! Hugs Suzi

marta.szymanska said...

Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck