Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 May 2017

Monochrome at Fabrika Fantasy



We our happy to have another FAB monthly challenge 

The theme is 

MONOCHROME!!

Here is my card 



This is the gorgoues flying-pegasus.

I have gone with the black tones for this card. Starting with my background which I have used black soot distress ink with a cloud stencil & touch of water to give more texture. My Pegasus is simply coloured in with grey copcis. This is matted on to black & white card base. My other extras are the sentiment stamped in black & black gems to finish.

A simple card but great for anybody.

Thanks for looking 

This challlenge is HERE

4 comments:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Very beautiful monochrome card!

Jane said...

Fabulous! Love the monochrome and that's such a beautiful horse. Thanks for playing at TMR.

Deborah Frings said...

He's lovely and with wings too! I do like the soft monochrome look. Sorry to be so late commenting! Thank you for playing along with our Many Legs challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT. x

Shawna said...

Magical! Wonderful and bewildering.. my daughter would love this card. Incredibolity lifelike and down right amazing. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room
Cyber hugs
Shawna Dt