Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 May 2017

Sasayaki Glitter New Release & the progressive challenge



So we have some FAB new releases today!!

I have made a couple 

Here is the  FREEBIE FOR THE progressive challenge


This is panda-in-mug



So this is a sweet card. So I have gone with pinks & mint greens on this card. Coloured in with copcis & cut out the panda twice to decoupage him up so he pop from the cup & then cut out in the circle. This is matted on to a pattern cup paper circle & on to pink. All on a land scrape A5 white base. My other extras are the pink rick rack,pink lace.pink bow,stamped sentiment & the pearls.


On to the NEXT CARD

This is 



HOW CUTE

Here is FAB card for him


So I have gone with a diamond pop card. I have made the backing paper on craft artist & matted it on to the black card. His been coloured in with copcis. And a blue die cut sentiment added to the top.

A simple card but great fun for any age!!


Thanks for looking today

Our challenge blog is HERE

Our SHOP is HERE

7 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

So cute! Gorgeous card, love the unusual design.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sunny Day Crafting and best of luck with your entry.

Mary DT Member for Sunny Day Crafting...

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Love the diamond fold design, great colours and great image too. Lovely work. Looks fabulous.

The Crafty Critter said...

What cute card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

Stamping Bubbles said...

A very pretty card, love the cute little panda image you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Crafty Pearly said...

Such beautiful makes.. very cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx