Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 7 May 2017

Use a digi at Simply Create TOO



This is month is easy just using any digi image you have,


Here is my card using a image that I won in a challenge



This is from Rick st dennis called barbette.

So I have gone with a pink palette on this card. She been coloured with copcis & touch of pink glitter. Cut out in label shape & added to the other layers of pattern paper in the pinks. This is on a square scallop kraft card base. My other extras are the paper flowers,pink gems.pearls.satin pink bow & the stamped sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking 

3 comments:

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderfull card. I love pink and kraft together. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It Challenges.
Hope to you you again soon.
Hugs, Iwona (DT)

GalFridayStamping said...

So pretty! Love those flowers. 💕Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.com

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a soft/sweet and lovely card Tracey. Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT