Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 May 2017

Whoopsi Daisy Tic Tick Toe



Our monthly challenge has started 

This time we would like you to use 3 items from this box!!



Here is my card



I have made a cute scallop rocker card. This is from the new cd from the shop HERE.

I have used the LINE WITH DIGI,DIE CUTS,FLOWERS

This is the cute ballet dancer which is coloured with pink copcis & pink glitter pens. 
Matted on to a pink glitter scallop. This is then on the rocker which has a matted of a pink pattern paper, So my extras are the pink flowers,die cut leaves,die cut white bow,die cut pink sentiment. 

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

2 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jean said...

Oh so pretty.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Jean xx