Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 2 May 2017

The Holly and the Ivy



Happy TUESDAY

I have a few post today

First is a Christmas challenge for the holly & the ivy.
Always anything goes for CHRISTMAS

Here is my card



This is a cute image from Lacy Sunshine called Snowflake.

So I have gone with Blue tones on this card. I have coloured her in with copics & glitter. Cut out in oval shape & matted on to a blue glitter layer. This on snowflake embossing folder. My other extras are the die cut silver snowflakes,die cut sentiment,blue gems & the blue big bow.


Thanks for looking

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

christmascardchallenges.colour

5 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, I love the icy colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jan said...

This is lovely Tracy xx Jan

samantha's cards said...

Lovely card , thanks for joining us at CCC.

Kathy said...

Really cute and pretty card, Tracey

creative lady said...

Nice card, love your cute image and love the coloring. Thanks for playing along with Christmas Card Challenges.