Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 May 2017

New Release at Fabrika Fantasy



So this time we have some toddler & Baby images for you.

Here are 2 I have done so cute.

First up is the sleeping-baby


So with this one I make a bag using one of my Cd papers in the blues. I have then coloured him in with blue tones using copcis & sparkle pens. Cut out in a rectangle scallop shape. My other extras are the blue pearl drops,die cut sentiment & the bakers twine to finish.


Onto my next cutie!!

This is small-child


How Cute is her reminder me of my youngest at that age!

So again I have used the blue copics with a touch of grey for his bunny. Cut out in the zig zag rectangle & matted on to the 2 blue pattern papers I had in my stash. This is on to A5 white card base. My other extras are the die cut sentiment in blue glitter,bakers twines & the big blue button.

Both these image are brill for new born birth or a first birthday!!!

Thanks for looking 

Our shop is HERE

Challenge Blog is HERE

FB Page is HERE

2 comments:

Dotstolines said...

Gorgeous projects! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi,
Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

Karen said...

OOOHH I wish I had this for my nephews Baby Shower. I would have wowed everyone! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door