Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Challege over at Stamp N Doodle

 
 
This time the challenge is mine challenge I pick PURPLE has the main colour in your project because it is my favourite colour!!!
 
 
 





S these lovely girls our called Fun in the summer Digital stamp!! And you can get them from the shop here.
 
So has the theme is purple, I have gone with a pale purple backing & added the glitter swirls to the top corner. Have coloured this image with promarkers & matted on to a dark purple label shape. Added the faux stitching around the edges. Have added lot of purple flowers with purple gems. And just added the sentiment to finish.
 
 
Thanks for looking & please join us today over at 

















1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

This is a fab image so fun for the girls. Love the purple hues and the gorgeous swirls in the corner!
hugs
Glenda