Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 21 June 2013

My daily post from the lovely LBBB!!!!


 
Another gorgeous card from me today!!!!
 
 
This is Miss Lilly Mermaid !!!
 
I just love her I'm a big fan of mermaids ,so you can get the image from the shop which is here.
 
So I have design this background using my CAP & added all the lovely embellishments to it. I have coloured her with distress inks for a change!!! Also added spot of blue & crystal glitter on her. You cant have anuff glitter !!!!!
 
To finish I have added a sentiment of mine & the 2 ribbons.
 
Just loved making this card & hope you like it too & will have a look around this lovely shop!!!




















1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable image, love the teal looking paper and all the wonderful elements on it! Very nicely done!
hugs
Glenda