Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 21 June 2013

New Challenge over at Stamping Dragon



 
 
Good morning
 
There a new challenge over at Stamping dragon the theme is 


Anything goes !!!
 
 
 
 
 
How cool out they so sweet!!!
 
 
We had to use this image for this challenge you can found this & much more at the shop here.
So I have coloured all of them in with my promarkers. We were also given this gorgeous set of pages to used for the project so go & look at them too!!. I have matted the images on to the blue & dark green & use some faux stitching using my CAP. Then I have made a big flower with the other colours from this range & added a big purple brad in the centre. To finish I have add a simple sentimental & matted on to the purple card & used more of my faux stitching.
 
 
If you want to know more about the products the DT work with & about all the Stamping Dragon news, visit us on on our sister blog, The Dragons Den..
...
Oh and dont forget to come and join our little family over on Facebook.
We have started a group, just for Stamping Dragon fans. We have loads of fun things going on. We have card swaps, fun challenges, games ect ect... So do come and join us..

 








5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Great card Tracey, love the family of dragons.

Hugs
Linda xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

AW there so cute great card xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and beautiful card Tracey.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Lovely image, great papers, lovely colours, super card
xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image and love the large flower embellishment!
hugs
Glenda