Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 1 June 2013

New Challenge over at Fairies Challenge














Good Evening the new challenge over at Fairies Challenge is a PHOTO is time






So I have gone with a gorgeous image from Fairies poppet Cd by Crafter Companion.





So I have block decoupage this from the cd, I have taken from the picture lots of flowers & I think it a wedding scene so gone for this one, has it look like a fairy bride party. So have used some rainbow mirror board behind the image. Used  a embossing board to make the lemon stripe down the centre. The backing paper are also from the cd so in the colours of purple & pink with a touch of lemon. To finish add lots of flowers, butterfly & ribbon.


Thanks for looking & please join us this time has great prizes over at fairies challenges.








2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous image and a beautiful card Tracey.

greetings karin

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card!
hugs
Glenda