Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 12 October 2017

Lots of PINK at Star in my pocket



Welcome to our new challenge 

LOTS OF PINK

Here my card for you.



I have used goth-girl

So has the theme is pink that what I have mainly used with a bit of black & white. She coloured with copcis & glitter pens. Cut out with a tonic die & added to a pink layer. This is on the checked, black glitter & web pattern papers. All on a black glitter card base. My other extras are the stamped sentiment in pink, black bow & the pink gems.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join the PINK challenge HERE

8 comments:

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cardvx

Darlene said...

This is awesome! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘PINK’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful image and design. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Pink October" challenge.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

Jan said...

Fabulous card Tracey xx Jan

Wendy L said...

Love everything about it, super design and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

Gwendolyn said...

Thats such a gorgeous card, you're so creative! Thanks for joining us over at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog and we hope to see your wonderful creations again! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Anila Dikay said...

Lovely card
Thank u for joining us at Craft Rocket challenges
DT Anila