Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 24 October 2017

spooky time at Tuesday Throwdown!!!



We have Team B turn 

it all about HALLOWEEN!!

THIS TIME WE OUR LUCK TO BE SPONSORED BY



Here is my card



This is using the cute costume-party stamp set.

I have gone with the pumpkin,mummy & witch from the set. Coloured with copcis. I have cut out with one of my die & matted on to grey layer. This is on to the green,orange & purple pattern papers. My other extras are the spider,broom,toilet roll stamps,stamped sentiment & the black gems.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

5 comments:

Brawny x said...

Hello my dear. I'd been wondering where you were. Nice to see you. A fab card. Very cute x

Brawny x said...

Hi Tracey ignore the first part of my last message. It was meant for someone else. I'm cracking up! I did mean the second part. It's a very cute card x

Terri Winske said...

This is a really sweet Halloween card! Love these adorable characters and how you've colored them!

Kim said...

The images are adorable and the background papers are so fun!

Debi said...

Fab layout and papers on this cute card. Hugs, Debi