Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 1 October 2017

New Release Blog for Kitty Bees


Good Morning
you should have come from
Karia

So our you ready for our BLOG HOP TODAY
With some FAB NEW RELEASES.
Our team have made some brilliant projects for you all to look at.
Sp make sure to swing by to us all because we our given away some of the digis!!!
We one comment from each stop on the hop will WIN!!
One WINNER who visit on every stop & tell us which
3 digis is there FAV will be entered in to the DRAW!!

You have until Tuesday the 3rd Oct at 11pm Hawall time.

Here is my project

This is PINEAPPLE PANDA

So I have made this pineapple box on my silhouette a great treat box!!
Just added some colour to his tummy with a touch of glitter. And the other extras are the stamped sentiment & gold gems.

Thanks for looking 

OUR SHOP IS HERE


                                Tracey of Mowbray Designs  YOU ARE HERE


                                                                 Your next stop is 



5 comments:

Lola said...

Very creative!! I like it!! :D

Clara said...

I love what you did with this cute little image. How clever!!

Connie Can Crop said...

Pineapple Panda is adorbs sitting on that giant pineapple! Super cute!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

This is super cute and very versatile! I really like the way you've chosen to make your card!

Valerija said...

It's a wonderful card. Love the image.
Valerija xx