Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Orange challenge Sasayaki Glitter



So welcome to our Challenge this month

ORANGE is the colour


Here is my card 




This is the cute fall-Peggy.

She has the theme is orange that what I have use to colour her with using copcis & glitter gel pens. Cut out with a tonic rectangle die with a mat in gold. This is on a pattern autumn paper which is cut using the same shape die & cream card has my base. My other extras are the pumpkins,stamped sentiment,gold gems & the ribbon.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into



2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so adorable! Love the colors and that bow is delightful! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Eve's Been Reading said...

What a lovely card, love the pumpkins, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)