Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 15 November 2020

Christmas 24 challenge

 Welcome to the new challenge 


This time the theme is


SANTA


Here is my cute card.



This is my cute stamp santa. His coloured with my alcohol pens & touch of crystal glitter, Cu tout with a tiny boarder & matted on to the gold holly oval. This is on a white card that I have stamped in red the sentiment & matted on to red & gold. To finish I have rounded the corners & added tiny red gems.


What a cute card.


Thanks for looking 

Come & join the FUN HERE

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

Trop chou Tracey, il est si fun! Biz

Jacqueline said...

Hi Tracey - love your jolly Santa card. Thanks for all your support on the Christmas 24 DT team - Jacqueline x

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Tracey - I'm late getting around the team's cards. Love your fabulous Santa and the way you've framed him with the Ho Ho's! Great work. Deborah x