Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 5 November 2020

Craft Rocket Challenge

 


Here the challenge for November.


The theme is 


CHRISTMAS/WINTER


Here is my cute card.



I have used one of my sweet dixie stamp for this card. He is coloured with water colour pens & glitter. Cut out & matted on to red mirror. This is on the stencil holly background which is matted on to red card. To finish added red pearl drops to the background,stamped sentiment die cut holly & bow.


A cute card.


Thanks for looking 


Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into


digichoosday.blogspot. anything goes

lemonshortbreadchallenge anything goes

showusyourpussies cats

unicornchallenge anything goes

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image, great watercolouring and stencilled background.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

ike said...

A great card. Super stenciling and I really like the cute kitty :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog