Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 2 November 2020

My Besties 3d & more Challenge

 


Welcome to our new challenge for November.


Has always anything goe with a Bestie.


Here is my cute card.


I have used My_Besties_Hearts_Paper_Pack.


I have cut her out with a small boarer & added to the gold die cut oval. This is on one of the gorgeous pattern paper in the set & matted on to gold. I have then used another one of the pattern papers & make my flowers out of it. To finish added the pink stamens,stamped sentiment,die cut leaves,butterfly,dragonfly & gems.


A pretty card for any occasions. 


Thanks for looking


Come & join in the FUN HERE


I have added this card into


crafterscafeblogchallenge anything goes

worldwideopendesignteam anything goes

pammiesinkypinkieschallenges anything goes

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Beautiful card. Love your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous creation Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/