Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 13 November 2020

Digi Doodle Inspiration day

 


Welcome to my day at Digi Doodle.


Here is a cute card for you.



This is the santa-gnome.


I have used my greens & reds for this card. Coloured with tri blends & glitter. His cut out with a tiny border. I have used red dotted paper matted on to green, green stripe & red glitter. My extras are the holly boarder,die cut holly,stamped sentiment & bow.


A cute christmas card.


Thanks for looking 

I have added this card into


pattiescreationschallenge.anything goes

polkadoodle.anything goes

cutecardthursday.wintry

craftycreationschallenges.anything goes

thepapershelter for child

3 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter - good luck! Hugs Susan x

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 46 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Pattie G said...

So cute! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner