Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 March 2021

Classic DEsigns Challenge

Welcome t  the new challenge for MARCH


This time the sponsor is  




Here is my sweet card.


This is briony-buttercup.


I have coloured her with my alcohol pens in the bright oranges & pinks. Cut out in the square die & matted on to this gold leave frame. This is on a cream pearl & white card base. My extras are the die cut butterfly,stamped sentiment & the die cut flower.


Thanks for looking 


This challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

challengeupyourlife.flowers

crafterscafeblogchallenge anything goes

2 comments:

Jinny said...

What a gorgeous card, Tracey! I especially love your intricate die cuts. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Silke said...

So very sweet and lovely! So glad you have shared this with us at Challenge Up Your Life. The best of luck with your entry.