Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 March 2021

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge

 


Welcome to the new challenge for March


Here is our sponsor 




Here is my card


This is Skys the limited.


She coloured with tri blend & water colour pencils, cut out with a tiny boarder. On to the sky pattern paper & pink layer. My extras are the die cut flowers,leaves,stamped sentiment & gems.


What a pretty card.


Thanks for looking 


Our challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

qkrstampede anything goes

worldwideopendesignteam

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Awww this is an adorable card. Love that image and great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/