Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 5 March 2021

new release art Digi Doodles Studios

 


This is a FREEBIE at Kit & clower Group on FB.

The pretty Selena


Here is my take



I have gone with the lemons & lilac for my card. I have made the middle stepper from a die & matted on the silver & lilac polkadoodle paper. She coloured with tri blends. My extras are the die cut & stamped flowers.srtamped & embossed sentiment & the pearls.


What a Cute card.

To get the FREEBIE HERE at kit & clowder fb

Our FB Group is HERE


I have added this card into

crafterscafeblogchallenge anything goes

crafty hazelnutspatterned-paper

pearlysparkleschallenge. digi

aaabirthday patterned paper

3 comments:

Jane said...

What a great colour combo, love the lilac and pale yellow together. Super cute image too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Milla said...

Such a lovely card, thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday!

Larelyn said...

This image truly makes me "smile!" Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles "digi" challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (DT member)