Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 March 2021

Inspiration day at LeAnn World 101

  Welcome to my day


Here is a cute card for you.



I have used Georgia Ann.

I went for the blue tones on this card. 
She coloured with triblends & touch of gold. Cut out in the label shape & matted on to blue & gold lace layer, This is on the flower pattern paper mor gold & dotted paper. My extras are the die cut flowers,white stamens,gold die cut leaves,pearls & stamped sentiment.

I hope you like her.

Thanks for looking 


I have added this card into


3 comments:

Sladjana Perisic said...

The card is super adorable and your coloring is just amazing. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Donna DT Member for
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

Beautiful card Tracey! And gorgeous flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/