Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge

 Here is the new monthly challenge 


Our sponsor is 





Has always anything goes.

Here is my cute card.



This is emma-rosey.

I have gone with the lilac tones for this card. She coloured with tri blend pens & cut out with the pretty scallop rectangle die & matted on to the lilac card. This is on the pretty flower pattern paper & more of the lilac. My extras are the boarder with the lace & the string of AB gems,die cut sentiment, die cut clouds, gold leaves, dragonfly & the die cut flowers.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join the FUN HERE

I have added this card into

craftygalscornerchallenges.ladies

thepapershelter.birthday

promarkerchallenge.cute

craftyanimals.

craftyhazelnutspatternedpaperper-june.html

die-cut-divas.birthday

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a sweet girl image and I love all your layers!! So glad to see this beauty at our Die Cut Diva birthday challenge!! Linda Diva DT

Arlene said...

Such a very sweet and adorable card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely catd. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Julie said...

Super sweet and lovely colour tones! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex

Aunty Sue said...

such a cute card and thanks for sharing at PFM this week love your colour choice