Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 4 June 2021

My Time to Craft Christmas

 Welcome to our Christmas Challenge 

This time the theme is


SANTA


Here is my take



Using one of my santa stamps in black & coloured with my tri blends & glitter, can't do Christmas card with out any glitter. Cut out in the oval & matted on to the pretty green foil frame. I have then ink with one of my holly stencils for my background. To finish added some die cut poinsettias,gems & sentiment.


Thanks for looking 


Please Come & join the FUN HERE


I have added this card into

craftycatzweeklychallenge anything goes

polkadoodle. anything goes

outlawzchallenges friday christmas

outlawzchallenges june

3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Tracey: Hello, team-mate! Love your variation of Santa!!! I like all the embellishments, too! Foil, die-cuts, etc. Makes for a festive Christmas card! --Becca

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great card
We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

MeSi said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT