Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 13 June 2021

Guest designer at Sunday Outlawz

 I was ask to be a guest designer for the sunday challenge.


The sponsor is


and the poem is

Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:

By the beautiful sea:

Words by Harold Atteridge, Music by Harry Carroll

By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea,
You and I you and I, oh! How happy we'll be,
When each wave comes a rolling in,
We will duck or swim, and we'll float and fool around the water.
Over and under, and then up for air,
Pa is rich, Ma is rich, so now what do we care?
I love to be beside your side, beside the sea,
Beside the seaside, by the beautiful sea.


Here is my card 


This is seascape-gnome.

I have gone with the blue tones for this card. He coloured with my tri blend pens & touch of glitter pens. His cut out & added to this sea paper oval & silver foil oval, All on the bubble stencil card with more of the silver. My extras are the air dry clay shells & the sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into



1 comment:

Marga bisschops said...

Beautiful card and I like the shells. Thank you for playing along at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck with your entry

Greetings Marga dt