Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 5 June 2021

The Fairy and the Unicorn



Here is our June Challenge


Has always  anything in fantasy.


Here is my cute card.





 I have made a cute fairy scene. Starting with the background I have ink with some of my oxide inks then added drops of water. Then when it was dry added the stars using a stencil with the glitter paste, Then on to my fairies I have coloured with my tri blends & sparkly pens & cut out with the matching die. To finish added the grass butterflies, bees & the stamped sentiment.


What a cute ard.

Thanks for looking


Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

pinkgemchallengeblog anything goes

disdigidesignschallenge sparkle

/pattiescreationschallenge fly

4 comments:

Marianne B in AZ said...

Tracey,

I came to your blog from "My Time to Craft Christmas." I'm not even sure how I found it. Sometimes I just start down a path of card making blogs and enjoy what I find along the way. I saw your card posted there and thought I would take a look at your blog. But, when I got here, what I found was the pattern that is supposed to be the wallpaper on your blog, is covering the whole thing. It covers what you have written, as well as the pictures you have shared. I was able to find the place for comments and I thought you might want to know about it.

If you think you have it fixed, please let me know. I'd love to come back to tske a look around!

Nelly said...

Love your pastel background, lovely card too! ...Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

Heather said...

What an adorable little scene!! Those little fairies are super cute and the pastel colors are perfect for a fantasy card! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Things That Fly”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner