Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 8 April 2016

Deer Day at Twinkle lane



So this is exciting Twinkle lane has a new release!!




This is Darcy Deer Girl & you can get her from the shop HERE.


This is a card I have made with her.





I have coloured her with copics in oranges & brown tones also with a touch of brown glitter gel pen on her boots. She has been cut out with a tiny boarder & matted on to this fancy frame which I cut using my Silhouette in a brown mirror. This fab tree backing paper is from a pack which you can get HERE. The acorn boarder & sentiment is from a design sheet on our CD wild-in-the-woods.
All this is matted on brown & tan base card to finish.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! The image is so sweet, and I really love the colors and how you framed her. Thank you for playing along with us at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Granmargaret said...

This is lovely. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time. Next time I hope you will try doing a completely digital card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this little image great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
Faith DT