Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 16 April 2016

New releases at Sasayaki Glitter!!



This is one of 3 post all exiting new of new releases today!!!


So over at sasayaki glitter we have lots of new releases!!

Here is a couple of them that I have made.




This is lucy-and-bee.



So this is my Lucy!! I have gone with Orange tones on her using copics,glitter & gel pens. She has been cut out with a tiny boarder. I have used this pretty cut out card from my silhouette in white & added a orange backing to the inside so you can see in through the flowers. My other extras are the sentiment which is a die cut coloured in peach has the flowers are to also the bow & gold drops to finish.


So on to my next one!!






She is so cute I love fairies!!
So she has been coloured with copcis, glitter & the background has been water coloured. All cut out in a circle with a matted of the red dotted paper. On to some cute mushroom paper & more of the dotted. All on a 8 by 8 white card. My extras on this are the mushrooms in different sizes, brown bow, pearls & the stamped sentiment to finish. 



On to my last one which was the FREEBIE of the day!! ( for another 12 hours) on our FB page.


This is the wedding Owls

Here is my card



So I have made a wedding cake card using my Silhouette!! Coloured them in copics & lots of glitter on her. Cut out in a square & matted on to the gorgeous plum card. My other extras are the sentiment which is a die cut & the flowers all in the plum card.

So thanks for looking 

The challenge blog is HERE.

6 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Deloris said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Creator! Hope you have a wonderful day!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Super cute cards, Tracey. They're so cute and so perfect for our Things With Wings Challenge. Thanks for joining us.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Leslie said...

Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Things with Wings" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, RRR DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

What a fun project and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.