Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Inspiration Destination A T G day!!



Happy Wednesday

So I D day again

ANYTHING GOES 

We again have some fab sponsors


&



So I have made a card using a pretty image from ADFD.



This gorgeous image is called pearls-in-my-hair. Coloured in copics using blue tones, with a touch of glitter. Cut out in a circle added to this pretty bird frame in blue card cut out on my silhouette. This pretty backing paper is from one of of my digikit on craft artist. Matted on more of the pale blue & white 8 by 8 card to finish. My other extras are the flowers in blue & lemon,blue & yellow gems sentiment & the gingham bow.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE.

I have entered this card into



11 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Tracey,
I love how you coloured this nice image and the die-cut is great around it.
Greetings, Michelle (DT sister)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Tracey
Dianne xx :)

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Tracey xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning Tracey. Adore the soft blues and yellow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patricia Alvarez said...

So beautiful!!! I love your coloring and all the embellishments. Hugs, Patricia

Kuni said...

Wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

My Side of Oz said...

Love this image and again lovely coloring and elements! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs this month and hope to see you next month! Nan, DT

JMC Creates said...

I love the A Day For Daisies stuff it's so pretty, and you created a beautiful project with the image. Jacqui Dragons Lair Designs DT

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

so lovely
Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
Hugs Anja

Susan Renshaw said...

What a gorgeous image!
Pretty card!
Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Susan
DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

stempelfrida said...

Wow, what a beautiful image, that you chose for your card. I love it! Thank you so much for joining our Animal Friends challenge. Creative regards from stempelfrida