Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 April 2016

New releases from Sasayaki Gliiter today!!



Good afternoon we have some FAB new releases for you today.

This is Elly you can get her HERE



Here is a card I made with one of them.




She is so adorable!!

I have made a circle easel for her. Coloured in greys & pink in copics & glitter pens. Cut out with a tattered lace rectangle die. The easel is a white base with music pattern paper & the pink gingham. My other extras are the flowers in the same colour has elly flowers which are also dies,stamped sentiment from a Dreamee stamp set & the polka dot bow to finish.

Thanks for looking today

The shop is here.

Our Challenge blog is HERE

FB page is here


I have enter this card into

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card and image, which has been coloured beautifully.

Crafty Hugs Jen xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Aw absolutely gorgeous. So sweet x

Anne Chilvers said...

A cute, happy card ! Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, best wishes, Anne (DT) x