Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 16 April 2016

TWINKLE LANE FOOTBALL BOY



SO here is a great image for any footie player young or old!!!



And you get the extra bits to!!!

All on our shop HERE.


So I have made a couple of cards in different colour tones. Because I doesn't matter which team they support your can match it with this digi.




So this one gone with the REDS in copcis & cutout in a label shape & matted on to black. Then used these NEW papers which gone with our FOOTBALL BOY. All on a black card.


This time have using BLUES tones & have made this cool football shaped easel card & have used the sentiment too. This the FAB papers in the football pattern


So you can get him HIM

The FAB backing paper pack which you get 7 papers HERE

I HAVE ENTERED CARDS INTO

5 comments:

Brawny x said...

Two fabulous cards Tracy. Great designs both of them x

Jackie T said...

Hi these are wonderful cards and as you say they can be matched to any team. Just right for a footy fan. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisbeth said...

Hi,
love your card,it's so pretty,
thanks for joining us at brown sugar challenge
hugs Lisbeth DT BSC

Donna Ellis said...

Both cards are fabulous and colorful, Tracey! Love the bright colors against the black and white! hugs, de

Dawn said...

Love your cute little boy cards!
Brilliant work!
Hugs
Dawn xx