Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 16 April 2016

MOVIE TIME AT ODDBALLS



SO this time Lizzy has gone for the MOVIES!!!

I have made a couple from some of my fav movies.


Here the first one!

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digi Stamp Cute Big Eye Girl in Mirror Holding Teddy Snow White Tribute -  Charlotte Image No.300 by Lizzy Love


This is SNOW WHITE.





This is my take on her. Gone for  lilac on her using my copics & a little glitter!! I have cut her out with the boarder & added the silver mirror. I have matted this on to shiny black card & lilac card which has been embossed for more texture. All in a oval shape to match the shaped card in a black oval using a Tonic die set. The other extras bits are the stamped sentiment & the lilac bow.


Here is my other one from a family fav !!


INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digi Stamp Cute Chibi Ghostbusters Tribute - Marshmallow Man Chibi Image No.302 by Lizzy Love


YOU CAN GET HIM HERE


This is my card with this cutie!!






So here he is!! I have made tier card. This FAB backing paper is a hint of a new collections from twinklelane designs coming SOON...
So him is very simple to coloured in cool grey tones with the added of the red & blue bits. My extra are the cool sentiment I have added across the top!!!

Thanks for looking 

We do have a Challenge blog which is HERE.

FB page is HERE


DON'T FORGET TO GET A 10%DISCOUNT USE MY DTTRACEY10


i HAVE ENTERED SNOW WHITE INTO

craftyribbonschallenge.shaped card

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Both of your creations are wonderful. I really like the black with a splash of lilac on the first one and the little "guy" on the second one (it made me smile :D). Thank you for plsying with us at Crafty ribbons! Xx

La Vikinga said...

What a pity the girl is so sad because I like your round card; really good example of "non square".
Thanks for participating in our current challenge at Crafty Ribbons and good luck!

La Vikinga / part of the Design Team at Crafty Ribbons

Aileen said...

What a wonderful collection of cards, your colouring skills are wonderful as are your card designs.

Lizzy Love said...

Love these, gorgeous coloring!