Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Pretty Card



Good afternoon 

This is a card I have made just for me today!! I had this cute girl  for awhile so had to make her into a card.



This is from Whoospi. I have coloured her with light orange tones & violet using my copcis & gold gel pen. She been cut out leaving a 1.5 mm boarder. I have set her on this pale orange glitter card which has been cut in a fancy oval shape using a spellbinder die. All this on to the pattern paper & white card base. My other extras are the die cut flowers in the dark purple & bright orange glitter card,punch butterflies in the same colours & to finish a stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, what a gorgeous card, the image looks beautiful in the colours you have chosen. Fabulous background and flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT members x

maria f. said...

Your sweet little girl is so pretty surrounded by those bright flowers.

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Love the coloring! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week... I hope I will see you soon!
Hugs,
Alessandra - DT

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining in at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

scrapgrit said...

thank you for this wonderfull card and your participation on the challenge of cards and more. LG Margrit