Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 7 April 2016

With a different at Julia Spiri.



So this time we have no new releases but were let loose in the shop to pick any image!!!



I have pick




So has we are doing something different I have gone with a project instead of a card!!!




So I have made this gorgeous door hanger!!!

I have coloured her in pink tones with copics,gel pens & lots of glitter. Cut out with a 1mm boarder, I have made the door hanger with Silhouette & added a matted which I have embossed with a flower folder to give more texture. The other extras are the pink glitter flowers,small die cut flowers & the name TILLY at the top all cover in glitter to give that spark!!!

So thanks for looking today

We have a FB page which is HERE.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful door hanger!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Have a lovely day,
Michelle x

Crafty Pearly said...

So beautiful. Love love love this. Beautiful image. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

Mari said...

Wonderful door hanger! Lovely girly colors. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Julia Spiri said...

Sooo beautiful creation! AWESOME! lOVE!
Hugs, Julia xx

Annette said...

Wow, lovely door hanger. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
My Mum's Craft Shop,
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Sandra Wright. said...

How lovely to see you here Tracey...love that you have entered our Altered Art challenge.
Fab door hanger...delicate colour combo...perfect for a little girlie's door handle...
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month...x

My Side of Oz said...

I love pink and your coloring is so excellent! A lovely door hanger indeed! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nanette, DT

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Oh wow! the little girl fits into that hanger perfect!Thank you for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa(DT).

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

such a pretty door hanger sweetie. love it.Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

Handcrafted by Ellapu
Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Helen said...

Such a pretty door hanger. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digital Delights by Louby Lou.
Hugs Helen (DT) xx

Ger said...

What a pretty door hanger! Thankyou for joining us at Craft for the Craic.