Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 11 May 2017

All about MUM today at Star in my Pocket



So today the new theme is about MUM'S or SPECIAL LADY

I know in the USA it's Mother's day this weekend we had our in March. 


Here is a card I have made for anything time.



This sweet image is called sunflower-smiles.

I do love sunflowers such cheerful flowers. So I have coloured her in with copcis in the browns,yellows & greens. Cut out in rectangle shape. This is matted on to a dolly I jave cut on my silhouette & ink with distress ink. This is on to a music sunflower pattern paper from my stash then on to cream. My other extras are the die cut sunflower,die cut MUM & the pearls. All on a Kraft card base.

Thanks for looking 

This fortnight challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

crafterscafeblogchallenge.-feminine.

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous summer card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

SewPaperPaint said...

What a beautiful card design! So perfect to inspire for this season. Hugs, Autumn