Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 6 May 2017

The fairy & the Unicorn Challenge



So today it's our new monthly challenge

this time it's

ENCHANTED FOREST


Here is my card



So I have used the FAB maleficent. 

I have coloured her in with grey & black copics with a touch of black glitter. I have added this to the forest backing paper with the die cut trees over the top. My other extras are the gold gems  the stamped & embossed sentiment.

Thanks for looking

Our challenge is HERE

5 comments:

Monique's art said...

thanks for using the Malificent image by Rick St.dennis
https://rick1949.zibbet.com/malificent-digital-stamp

great card

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great background and stunning stamp on this project

Kathy said...

That sunset-shades background is just gorgeous

Naomi Johnson said...

Fabulous card. That background is just stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Tindaloo said...

Fabulous card and great coloring of Malificent :)
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers!
So sorry to be late commenting. If you wish to take part, I got a yummy blogcandy :)
DT Tindaloo